Copyright Information for develres.com
Developer Resources was build as a searchable index for messages posted on the web by simple users, webmasters and programmers.
The main purpose is to allow the user to easily find the topic he is looking for.
Developer Resources follows the following guidelines:
- We use automatic bots to initially crawl the messages/posts. Only the initial message/post and its title are crawled. We never crawl or index the replies to those messages/posts as our visitor has to visit the respective website to read the full discussion.
- After manual revision of each message, our Team decides if it will be published on Developer Resources. Irrelevant parts of the message like salutation and closing tags are manually removed to better focus on the subject. Human intervention is needed to passure the messages/posts meet our quality guidelines.
- All crawled messages/posts are sole property of the respective user/forum/website. If you want to use the messages/posts for any purpose you have to obtain permission form the original copyright owner.
- We use slow crawling in order not to overload the websites/forums servers and to avoid issues.
- After manual revision of each message, our Team decides if it will be published on Developer Resources. Irrelevant parts of the message like salutation and closing tags are manually removed to better focus on the subject.Properties like Page Rank, number of views or number of answers are not part of the calcuation.
- We receive a large number of request to include other sources in our index. Only the ones meeting our quality guidelines will be added and we cannot guarantee we will include every added resource.
- Our Crawler follows the robots.txt file
- If you think the messages/posts form your website should be removed from Developer Resources, please contact us using the contact form and the content will be removed within 48-72 hours. We kindly ask you to specify the website/forum and some example urls if possible. We will notifiy you after the content has been removed.